A beginner-friendly team tournament with new formats.
August 3, 2016, 6pm PT/9pm ET
Join us for a Mixed Triples Exhibition tournament, exploring several community formats for Hearthstone. This is a chance for both league players and new entrants to experiment with our new format. We encourage you to bring your friends.
Hang out in our Discord group while you play.
- Teams are 3 people. Each person on your team will play 1 game per match. Winning 2 out of 3 games wins the match.
- For this tournament, players will register individually and we will assign teams balanced by experience level.
- You can spectate your teammates and coach them during the games, but obviously, you may not spectate opponents.
- Teams may not use a hero class more than once per match. (i.e. Each of your three players must use a deck from a different class during the best of 3 match.)
- Winning teams should take screenshots of their victories to validate in the case of a dispute.
The formats for the 3 games in each match are chosen from 5 possible formats:
Each team will veto one format, with the higher seeded team announcing first, leaving 3 formats for the match. Each format will be played by 1 of your 3 players for their single game against an opponent. Your team may decide which player plays which format.
- Decks may be modified throughout the tournament, and deck lists do not need to be submitted for this event.
Schedule & Forfeits
- Tournament play will begin at 9pm ET, after check-in is complete.
- Brackets are not finalized until notified.
- If you are not available to play a match within a 15 minute grace period, your opponent may request a forfeit from the tournament admins.
- Double forfeits (neither player online) in deadlocked matches will result in elimination for both teams.