Are you a Hearthstone enthusiast, a competitive player and interested in leading a small team of likeminded players to victory?
The Institute for Esports Leadership is currently searching for Hearthstone Team Managers for its Hearthstone League.
The Hearthstone Team League (HTL) is a developmental league for players of different skill levels to play together, and for leaders to practice their team management skills as Team Managers.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the development and organization of your players. The general duties of a Team Manager position include but are not limited to:
- discussing and deciding in-game/match strategies within their respective teams
- finalising roster changes
- ensuring the availability of enough teammates at the required times for league matches
- staying in contact with IEL management about upcoming events and matches
Being a Team Manager in the HTL will benefit you in a variety of different ways.
First, you will gain hands-on experiences as an Esports Team Manager which can help you kickstart your Esports career or sharpen your general team-working, communications, and leadership skills.
Second, being a manager in our HTL also helps you develop core transferable skills that you will need to take your game to the next level:
- Team management
- Personal development as a leader, coach, and analyst.
- Tournament management
- Esports Analyst
- Esport coach or psychologist
Finally, you will have the opportunity to network and make friends with people from a variety of different backgrounds which in turn can open new doors in the world of Esports.
Any individuals interested in these positions must be:
- organized and timely
- fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- proficient in Hearthstone and knowledgeable about the current meta state and patch changes.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, or if you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org